In case you have any questions relating to this policy, kindly contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Definition
Certain Node Ventures services require that you submit, and that that we process data, some of which may be Personal Data.
Personal Data is information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified via references to specific identifiers. Examples of specific identifiers are names, numbers, network addresses, geographical locations, markers specific to a physical, cultural or social identity, or a combination of these identifiers.
Node Ventures processes all such Personal Data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679.
Data Collection & Control
Node Ventures controls any Personal Data that is collected in connection with the provision of our services.
Types Of Personal Data Collected
Node Ventures collects the following types of Personal Data in its interactions with you:
- Data you provide directly, such as name, e-mail address and company name
- Data that relates to your company, such as that furnished in your pitch deck
- Data collected during an investment transaction and/or investment relationship
During our interactions, we may request additional data. You are at no time obliged to provide Personal Data to Node Ventures.
How We Use Your Data
We process your Personal Data specifically for the purposes of evaluating your company from the perspective of an investment opportunity, or in the context of a subsequent investment relationship.
Node Ventures may also process your Personal Data where a legal obligation to do so exists.
Node Ventures will request your consent to further process Personal Data where required. Similarly, you may, at any time, withdraw consent for such processing.
Your Personal Data may be shared with a limited set of third parties. These include our service provider partners such as accounting and audit providers, our legal counsel, legally mandated government authorities etc. Relevant third parties are also required to process such Personal Data in line with our policy, and in accordance with GDPR.
Your Personal Data will only be shared with parties located within the EU/EEA. Should Node Ventures need to share your data with entities operating outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that it is afforded the same protections as within the EU/EEA.
You are entitled to exercise several rights in relation to Personal Data processed by Node Ventures. These rights are as follows:
- Right to Access: You have the right to access Personal Data processed by Node Ventures
- Right to Rectify: You have the right to update Personal Data processed by Node Ventures
- Data Portability: You have the right to electronically transfer Personal Data from Node Ventures
- Restrict Processing: You have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to certain types of processing, including processing for direct marketing
- Right to Withdraw Consent: If you have explicitly consented to particular types of processing, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time
- Right to Complain: You have the right to raise a formal complaint on how Node Ventures processes your Personal Data, with the Swedish Integrity Protection Authority (Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten)
- Right to be Forgotten: You have the right to request that Node Ventures delete and/or de-identify your Personal Data from our systems
You may exercise your rights at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
Data Retention Policy
Your Personal Data will be retained for as long as required in relation to the purposes it is being processed for. Personal Data will be periodically reviewed and securely deleted or de-identified when no legal, business or regulatory justification for its retention is present.